This list of financial responsibilities of wedding flowers is based on strictly traditional formulas. While many families adhere to the customary ways of handling wedding flower payment, some families are establishing new ways of dealing with the question of “who pays for what”. Your specific circumstances will dictate how you arrive at a financial outcome.
Bride’s & Bride’s Family Responsibilities
- All ceremony and reception flowers
**except as listed in detail below
**Please note that we have found that some traditional lists have the Groom paying for all Boutonnieres except the Groom’s Boutonniere.
Groom’s & Groom’s Family Responsibilities
- Bridal bouquet
- Brides Vail/Headpiece
- Bride’s Toss Bouquet
- Bride’s Going Away Corsage
- Mother of the Bride Corsage
- Mother of the Groom Corsage
- Grandmother of the Bride Corsage
- Grandmother of the Groom Corsage
- Rehearsal dinner flowers